Hair spent in my hands

The palpable wind, fuzzy hair, dropped
In my hands, left my heart in two pieces
Of morning. When you stroll through the
Garden of the square, your kisses spoil the
Bank suspend on your buttock. And that
Buttock senseless! It makes me lose my
Mind without greed of Cupid. The palpable
Wind their summer resort shock waves. Yes,
Shock waves, because my heart is warm.
Boiling. And the cold wind do not know my
Heart sown! The square of free verse tells me
That I lost Camões me. She asks me, “Where
Is your lyric lira?” I reply, “It is in the hands
Of the woman's hair bubbling”. The square of
Free verse makes a grimace at me. “Incorrigible
Poet, run, run! Go grab the air bubble and soap,
Which you left in bra of hair in the wind.” The
Palpable wind. The fuzzy hair spent in my hands.

21-2-2010. 13h 24.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A Lei

Rabiscos no Livro

O Cupim e o Trampolim